- Ensure your property always has power with Worldwide Power Products’ preventive maintenance services
- Customized on-site maintenance programs designed to handle any location or need
- Trust our licensed, certified technicians who have an average of 24 years of experience in the field
- Comprehensive solutions for any type of generator including diesel, natural gas, propane, emergency, and standby systems.
- Maintenance according to manufacturer requirements
- Service over 30 brands including major manufacturers like Caterpillar, Cummins, Kohler, MTU, Generac, HIPOWER, and more
- Maintain compliance with ease using our services – we meet all local and national building code requirements including NFPA 110 guidelines.
- 24/7 emergency service available 365 days a year – if something goes wrong, we’re here to help you.
- Expect the industry’s best service response times!
Schedule routine preventive maintenance through Worldwide Power Products to ensure there’s never a time where your business cannot be functioning at its best. Our preventive maintenance program is customized to meet your organization’s individual needs. When you choose a plan for your needs, you gain peace of mind knowing there is always a professional maintaining your systems.
The benefits of a preventive maintenance program are clear – your service or commercial business remains operational when the power is out. Avoid dangerous situations, prevent costly repairs, and minimize revenue loss by having a well-maintained preventive maintenance program in place. Our team is here to help you create a plan to manage your backup.
Our goal is always to maintain your system, but we are here if you need service or a repair as well. Our emergency services are always a call away when there is a problem.
Fully-Customized Preventive Maintenance
One of the key features of Worldwide Power Products is our ability to customize the services we offer to you, so you are never paying for what you don’t need. Our customized preventive maintenance service is flexible based on the type of equipment you have and need backed up. We also customize the maintenance program based on the loads put on the generator, how often it runs, and how many hours the generator is relied on within your organization. We also must take into consideration the conditions. Does it run at high altitude or high humidity?
With a customized preventive maintenance program, you are able to ensure your business maintains the continuity it needs even in the most extreme cases. Without a proper plan and maintenance program in place, there is no way to know if your system is going to operate when you need it to.
One-Stop Commercial Generator Shop
Worldwide Power Products does more than provide just preventive maintenance. Today’s businesses need a comprehensive power solution. Our team can work with you to create just that for your business. We work with business owners, the property manager, the facility manager, or any other individual to create a comprehensive plan to ensure proper generator support is in place.
We meet with you at your location. We then learn about your company and determine what your power needs are. We can then design a plan for every component of the process. This includes designing a generator plan, transporting it, installing it, providing routine maintenance and, if required, repair services. We work with you at all times until the problem is resolved and the power is back on. Your company doesn’t need to battle intermittent power outages.
Does your current generator need repair? Some of our clients wait to call us until their generator is no longer working or may not be reliable. We are here to help. We provide full repair services. This includes identifying the underlying problem and providing a solution. We always employ the most effective repair, no matter if that is replacement, upgrades, or repairs.
Exceptional Response Times
In every situation, problems can arise. Mistakes happen, unforeseen failures occur, or the system simply stops working for unknown reasons. The Worldwide Power team is capable of responding to your needs immediately. We operate 24/7, 365 days a year. Our team of skilled technicians has an average of 24 years experience and services over 30 brands of power equipment.
Worldwide Power Products provides a full maintenance workup designed for your generator and based on the manufacturer’s recommendations. We provide the following inspection and maintenance services:
- 61-point checklist to inspect the units overall condition and performance
- Fuel system
- Lubrication system
- Coolant system
- Batteries and battery charger
- Radiator and cooling system
- Automatic and manual transfer switches (ATS and MTS)
- Generator ends
Each service we offer is customized to meet the company’s goals and the generator’s specific needs so that you can POWER ON!