WPP Breaks Ground on New Facility
Worldwide Power Products (“WPP”) is pleased to announce our upcoming move to a new custom designed & built facility which is literally a few hundred yards from the current operations in Northwest Houston. Previously occupied by water management company Layne, the 5 acre property gives us ample space to conduct our sales and service operations, store inventory, and keep up with our rapidly growing business.
WPP’s sixth facility since our founding in 2008, the new facility will be sited at 5931 Brittmoore in west Houston’s thriving Energy Corridor. The area is a hub for both traditional energy oil and gas producers, and some of the world’s largest names in renewable energy and manufacturing.
- Two buildings totaling 41,000 sq. ft. of warehouse and office space.
- Building #1 will have over 12,000 sq. ft. of office space (two story) and over 13,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space.
- Employee gym, locker rooms, spacious training room, and kitchen.
- Building #2 will have 1,000 sq. ft. of office space and over 15,000 sq. ft. of shop space
- 20 ton overhead crane and multiple jib cranes.
- Covered load bank test bay area with a 3” natural gas line for testing natural gas engines and generator sets.
- Wash bay and covered fuel station.
- 5+ acres of storage, which includes 2 acres of laydown yard directly across the street.
Will Perry, CEO of Worldwide Power Products, said, “Our new home will enable us to continue our growth and keep up with our customer’s needs of additional service and repairs, while also making WPP an ever better place for our employees to come to work every day.”
Virtual Model of Our New Home
Our new address will be 5931 Brittmoore, Houston, TX 77041. Our planned moved-in time is summer 2023. Until that time, our address will remain 5711 Brittmoore, which is just a few hundred yards from the new location.