Luis Ramirez and our Logistics team coordinate and manage all shipping logistics for customers, not only for engines and generator sets stored at our large equipment yard, but also for custom generator sets and skids built to order. Strong affiliations with trucking companies and freight forwarders enable us to eliminate unnecessary middlemen and reduce delays and expenses.
• We ship efficiently and cost effectively as possible―across the country or around the world.
• Upon shipment, customers receive an e-mail with pictures of their equipment, loaded and ready for transport.
• From that point until delivery, customers receive regular status updates on their order(s), including shipping and/or trucking contact information.
• Ability to accommodate a 20-ton crane in each bay.
• Three forklifts: Yale (8,000 lb. rated); Hyster (21,000 lb. rated); Caterpillar (55,000 lb. rated).
We are committed to:
• Partner with cargo handling experts and crane operators around the globe to maximize and streamline handling capabilities.
• Safeguard equipment during both transport and installation.
• Ensure that site work (installation and/or removal) occurs correctly, efficiently and with proper permits.