Parts Warehouse Coordinator
Used Parts Warehouse Coordinator will perform the disassembly of machines and components for rebuilds with Parts Department. Coordinate daily warehouse activities to include the identification and preparation of components for inventory, assist with keeping parts inventories secure, and maintain the storage facilities and equipment in order to give the best overall service to the customer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- The Parts Warehouse Coordinator provides leadership in the warehouse and verifies compliance with customer specifications. Pull Parts, Clean Parts, Disassemble Parts, Package Parts, Ship Parts, Inspects Parts, Organize Parts Area, Update Bin to Bin, Cycle Inventory, Material Handling,
- Coordinate receiving, storing and distribution activities in a professional manner that optimizes warehouse space with consideration being given for movement, weight, size and stocking levels.
- Ensure that all customer orders are processed for delivery or pickup promptly and efficiently.
- Coordinate and schedule to have machines, components and parts inspected, disassembled tagged and added to inventory.
- Operate all available equipment in adherence with training and company policies
- See that freight charges, both incoming and outgoing, are passed on to the customer accurately and in accordance with company policy.
- Working from a variety of source documents to verify quantities, count parts, fill orders, package parts.
- Maintaining related records or reports as required and resolving discrepancies where needed
- Works in a neat, orderly, and safe manner, constantly seeking to improve methods and promote the safety of others
- Have flexibility to disassemble/assemble components, refurbish, clean, paint, scrap, warehouse, sell and perform clerical duties.
- Attends training sessions as required
- Report all recognized unsafe conditions or acts to Management
Education & Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in related field
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent years of relevant experience and/or training
- Person must be reliable, able to pass a drug test, have a valid Texas driver license and good driving record
- Previous experience using forklifts, floor jacks, pallet jacks, high lifts, and/or power jacks
- Must demonstrate ability to read, write and communicate orally in English
- Must be a self-starter, willing to listen and work with others, and possess a teamwork philosophy
Within and in support of the scope of duties and responsibilities they must be able to:
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively with groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percentages.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Basic personal computer skills, including electronic mail, routine data entry, basic word processing and spreadsheets, etc.
- FLEXIBILITY & CHANGE: Demonstrates agility and adaptability, maintaining effectiveness when experiencing changes in the work environment or conditions; has an openness to new and different ways of doing things; accepts change and is willing to deal with ambiguity; adjusts to new work structures, programs, or processes; recognizes need to change and is willing to take risks
- DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Follows instructions promptly, takes notes, eager to learn new work, requires minimal direct supervision, is cooperative and has good attitude. Makes sound and logical job-related decisions that are in the best interest of the Company. Identifies and resolves issues timely by gathering and analyzing information skillfully.
- TEAMWORK: Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to others and values opinions, helps team leader to meet goal, welcomes newcomers and promotes a team atmosphere. Successfully interacts with diverse individuals and groups, creating partnerships, networks, and dynamic human systems; relates well with people. Develops and uses a network of collaborative relationships with internal and external contacts to leverage efforts and accomplish results.
- COMMUNICATION & INTEGRITY: Communicates effectively with others in both individual and group settings; and with co-workers, customers, and other stakeholders. Keeps co-workers and supervisors well informed, shares information, uses effective and professional language in person, over the phone and in written format, and listens well. Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, and conveys good news and bad.
- QUANTITY OF WORK: Produces high quantity of work to consistently meet or exceed requirements, meets deadlines. Plans / prioritizes effectively, is organized, uses time well, focused and stays on track.
- QUALITY OF WORK: Produces high quality of work, consistently meets or exceeds standards, proactively reports issues. Holds self-accountable, is accurate and makes few errors, attention to detail.
- ACCOUNTABILITY & DEPENDABILITY: Consistently available for work, arrives timely and ready to work, communicates attendance issues timely, completes time sheets, vacation and sick leave requests, takes minimum # of breaks. Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure.
- DIVERSITY: Recognizes, understands, and appreciates differences and the impact these differences may have in the workplace; works effectively with individuals having diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and backgrounds; has the commitment and ability to include one’s own as well as others’ different cultural perceptions, assumptions, norms, beliefs, and values.
- SAFETY: Demonstrates commitment to safety; Knows and follows safety rules, uses safety equipment and personal protective equipment. Reports unsafe conditions. Follows housekeeping rules and dress code.
- COACHING & DEVELOPMENT: Provides positive and timely feedback, recognizes accomplishments, sets the example, and accepts ownership. Trains and coaches, motivates others to achieve goals.
Extensive physical activity performing strenuous daily activities primarily technical in nature. Must be able to exert more than 75 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, pull, or otherwise move objects. Substantial movements (motion) of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers in a repetitive manner; Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less). Ascending or descending ladders, scaffolding, poles and the like, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms; Bending legs downward and forward by bending leg and spine; Moving about on foot to accomplish task, particularly for long distances; Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
Outdoors and indoor shop environment with fumes or airborne particles; Very loud noise (examples: forklift, engine noise, load banks); Typical schedule is Monday through Friday with regular working hours, possible evening and weekend schedules.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION