Entry Level Technician
The Entry Level Technician will be assisting higher level technicians in performing their duties. This position will also be expected to perform basic duties on their own as directed by their supervisor or other higher-level technicians.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist technicians in diagnostic testing, setting up and breaking down cable, carrying tools and other items.
- Transport parts to worksites.
- Concisely and timely document all work, and repairs completed.
- Receive tasks from higher level technicians and complete all tasks in a neat, orderly, and safe manner.
- Safely operate company vehicle, in accordance with Texas DOT regulations and the company policy.
- Report all recognized unsafe conditions or acts to Management.
- Wear proper PPE when necessary.
- Attend training sessions as required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Communication: We encourage open, effective dialogue through the exchange of ideas and solutions through all levels of our company and our customers.
- Accountability: We are personally accountable for delivering on our commitments.
- Integrity: We believe that to be successful, it is essential to operate at the highest levels of honesty, responsibility, and trust.
- Teamwork: We succeed because we help our co-workers to succeed in a collaborative, supportive, creative, and enjoyable environment.
- Customer Satisfaction: We aim to meet or surpass our customer’s expectations by providing the highest quality products and customer service. Bend over backwards, can-do attitude.
Key Performance Indicators
- Work Orders: Measured based on the quality of notes taken in and timelessness of work order completion.
- Driving Safety: Measured based on number of accidents reported during business hours and if the employee abides by state traffic laws.
- Technician Error: Measured based on the amount of call backs the company receives after job has been completed.
- General Safety: Measured based on write ups due to not following company safety polices (i.e., wearing proper PPE)
- Payroll: Measured based on the accuracy and timeliness of timesheet completion.
- Billable Utilization: Measured based on the percentage of available hours that employees spend generating revenue for company services.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Honorable military discharge with a duty assignment related to vehicle or power generation equipment service, preferred
- Graduation from Technician/Maintenance training program, preferred
Certifications & Licenses
- Must possess a valid Texas driver’s license
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literacy
- Detail Orientation
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION