Worldwide Power Products proudly introduces a new bi-fueling system.
What does “bi-fuel” mean? In simple terms, dual combustion.The bi-fuel system allows your diesel generator set to consume both diesel fuel and natural gas to operate the engine. After conversion to bi-fuel, the engine is able to operate on either 100% diesel fuel, or alternatively, on a mixture of diesel fuel and natural gas (or other methane based fuels). At no time, however, is the engine able to operate on natural gas exclusively.
What are the benefits of “bi-fuel”?
- Lower fuel costs by as much as 70% with today’s natural gas prices
- Extend the onsite fueling capabilities from your diesel storage tanks from 72 hours to over a week
- Reduce emmissions by burning less diesel and cleaner natural gas
- Will my engine have to be modified to operate on bi-fuel? NO
- Will the system affect my warranty? NO
- Will the engine lose power after conversion to bi-fuel? NO
- Will the engine run hotter on bi-fuel? NO
For more information on WPP bi-fuel solutions, see our bi-fuel FAQ sheet.